Friday, July 03, 2009

WH1N1NG TIME

Oh yea.. I was almost denied access to sch becos my body temp hit 37.6degree Celsius. cannot be mahhh!? suspect their thermometer spoil. anyway the guard took my temp 3 times, showed same temp but still let me pass after some deliberation... hmm I really wonder how effective this whole temp taking thing is... always the case right, management level taking things seriously but cork up at operational level.

after watching so many reports on this flu, how schs are taking precautionary measures,I'm personally involved now. hmm with the routine of getting whole class to take temp, getting them to jot down in personal log book, line them up go toilet wash thermometers, line up go back classrm.. twice a day..haa. still feels pretty unreal- me, a teacher. :p

abit of difficulty sleeping tonight.. wonder why.. hence I'm blogging from my iPhone.. heh. alrites guess ima close my eyes n listen to sm music.. :)

goodnight  

No comments: