Wednesday, July 15, 2009

suck it in !

I can't deny that after much failures...self-confidence has wavered. Yarps, sad but true. I use to have this belief that I can achieve anything as long as I want to. However, circumstances has rendered me helpless of late. I cannot (and will not) let negative thoughts and emotions engulf me- thus the need to constantly be involved in activities, and to taste success. I do not wish to put up a false front telling everyone that all is fine with me, because on some really bad days, I have problems finding self-worth even. Its not all that bad either. I do not want to lose me in this process. Authenticity with self and others needs to be preserved. I must continue to have faith. It is a tough battle- mentally and emotionally. but deep in me, i know that I will emerge victorious. I just need to fight the good fight now. It is the process that matters :)

On a sidenote, I wish to thank all who have been exceptionally gracious in your conversations with me. please continue to do so! becos im actually quite fragile now- handle with care please ! :p Recalling the mildly crazy conversation i had with the intended few days back, i remain amazed and thankful at how we are so similar yet so different! :D

Im tired today. and not in the best of moods because I sprained my knuckle~ its mighty irky. i dunno how that happened. but sigh, yeaps, i sprained it :s so my knuckle is red and sore now. :(

few shoutouts before i log off:

Congrats for getting first class honours dearie~ im really proud of you, hardwork has finally paid off ! :) xoxo

Happy Birthday ah boh~ hope u enjoyed yourself heaps today ! we'll meetup soon :)

No comments: