Wednesday, July 01, 2009

July !

I like July.
I like this 1st of July.
Firstly, cos it's the first today.
Secondly, it's July- the best month of the year :D
Thirdly, I woke up very early (like 6ish early) today, and went for a 1.5hr workout.
Most importantly, I feel as though a brand new beginning is waiting for me.

...well that is amongst other reasons like the durian plantation trip (oh joy ! pure bliss) this coming saturday, confirmation of JUMP tickets (yes ! tickets ! :p), various meetups next week.. ahhhhh....Life's Good. and will be even better, come later half of 2009 ! Jing believes :)

Random tidbit: Did i mention, I love Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen's soundtrack. awesome music. wooooohooooooooo~ already wanted to get my hands on the album while watching the film ~ good stuff ! heres one from the movie's OST. Linkin Park - New Divide~ enjoy ! :)







Post Edit: OMG!!! I KNEW IT~ TODAY IS A GOOD DAY !! IT'S TRUE!!!! :D
I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES THE MOMENT I WOKE!

No comments: