Saturday, July 18, 2009

dammit

3 cups of kopi from Marriott's high tea and tau huey supper is keeping me wide awake now. wahhlau after a feel good day today, I think I'll be back hm tmr pretty lauhong-ed after the run. we'll see.... sheesh..

speaking of which.. might as well blog till I feel like slping then. so yea as I was telling the intended, todays a feel gd day. u noe.. one of those days where nthg gets u down. it's just.. a feel gd day! anyway, got a belated bday treat at Marriott. the spread weren't too great, but I love the feel of tt place tho. nice comfy n quiet with really good service. been quite awhile since I came across any cust service that's worth a mention. dun get me wrong. I'm not picky or easily offended but I do feel ppl need to take ownership n pride of ur own work- watever it is, however insignificant u feel it is..even if it's only waitressing or wadever. everything that is worth doing. is worth doing well right. I part timed as a waitress b4, and I took pride in it! hey I mean u can learn anywhere n in watever occupation as long as ur heart n attitude is right. as a waitress I giv 100% when I work to make customers enjoy their meal.. tho occasionally u jus feel like strangling some of them...

sigh ok I'm jus blabbering n feeling damn restless on bed now. visualizing how cui I'll be tmr :s

try slp now. bye. :(

No comments: