Thursday, July 02, 2009

Im colleagues with my ex-primary school teachers~ how exciting !
Got to speak to one (who hasnt taught me before)... I identified myself as an ex-jubliean...and we instantly struck up a conversation ! loL~ so friendly....so nostalgic, people who know Jubilee Primary School~ ahh...... *tears* Pity didnt get to speak to the other 2 who has taught me before, cos they were in the morning session. spotted them from quite a distance, but then i had to go about picking my class up and stuffs.

wahh..its not so much of the teaching, but damn, the classroom management!!

Boy A ,"teacher teacher, i want to go toilet.."
Girl B ,"Ms Ooi Ms Ooi... can i drink water?"
Boy C ,"MRS Ooi MRS Ooi... can i help u wipe the board..."
Boys and Girls ,"teacher teacher just now boy X step on my shoes, then just now Boy X cut queue...."
Boy D ,"Ms Ooi, May I go toilet pls....URGENT"
Whole class ,"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW the answer...ME ME ME ME ME!"

how exciting....kids (P1)...dun u just love them. haha. i really do~ even the most mischievious one~ lovely :)

so i've learnt quite abit.....but so much more to learn! :D
my throat's a lil sore now O_o damn... ktv tmr night waste $ liow loh haha

btw, colleagues are pretty nice, and the principal's an awesome lady~ woohooo~ okie pokie~
Ms Ooi shall go rest now :p

No comments: