Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scuba duubee divee~

4years in perth, my biggest regret is that i did not plan a dive trip whilst there (i will rectify this regret someday, sure forsureee)~

so after hmm, abt 7years?? im going diving again ! Tioman this time round.. shld be very fun~ but i only wanna dive, dun wanna die..so i need to go for a pool refresher. the last time i was at Pulau Aur..my body cldnt make up its mind to stay low or high..and i keep bobbing up and down (which is very the dangerous! i dun wan air bubbles trapped in my body :s ) totally no skill~ sheesh. i hope this time round im less nervous and more zai. haha!

and im bringing THIS with me! (courtesy of JD, thanks man !)..haha. exciting, i've never did underwater photography b4~ ! wonder wat i'll see this time ard!!

psst, darling, u sure u dun wanna dive anymore!? :(

btw, i will start training regularly from today on. firstly, am getting too round for my own liking. secondly, am getting too round for my own liking. thirdly, i need to stay motivated- keep in shape mentally+physically. fourthly, i am getting too round for my own liking! rawwrr !

Fit kia aizai is making a come back ! (ya yaa..i know for the hundredth time.. but isnt this wat life is all abt? haha.. ups and down, fall and u climb back up, go out of shape and then try to get back in shape..hopefully this time i'll STAY in shape ! ) :D

No comments: