Tuesday, August 21, 2007

stop!

What I got from last sunday's sermon was "walking without compromise". stay seperated, stay pure...and not take on worldly values.

I've been really convicted in this aspect. I never budge no matter what people say, as long as I'm certain what I do is right. At the end of the day I'll only need to account to Him.

Anyway theres no way I can please the whole world...humans, are just impossible creatures. i really really don't understand the way people function and how people think (okay...i know im writing as if im of a different species...but watever). like when u sincerely love people, they'll do the worst unimaginable things back at you. or say the most inappropriate things at the most inappropriate time. its just double..triple...a hundred times more pain when that kinda thing comes from people close to heart. i rarely sweet talk, i don't beat about the bush when i do or say things. i just name what i see. i just do what i need to do. if i love u, i do through actions. not just say things that you'll like to hear. what's love anyway? since when is love about feeling good all the time? its about growing and learning. maybe i have low EQ, but then again, maybe not. people have to learn what, at some point in their life..don't they? 忠言逆耳!! okay out of point for now. anyway, of late i've been burdened by a few issues, and I've started to doubt myself about the things I do and say. and i really really really hate that! stuffs that i just never thought would occur. and its mightily irritating and annoying.

its time to put an end to this. there's no way i can control ppl's thoughts/actions... and there's no need for that anyway. But i've gotta stop questioning myself based on other ppl's attitude towards me...if not i'll go crazy sooner or later. stop and check, before i lose myself completely. since beliefs and values form the essence of one's identity, i guess its time for some re-evaluation. time to reflect..and to seek Him prayerfully. what in the world are my beliefs, where they orginated, and how they guide my life. are my beliefs distorted, is it limiting me? serving me? crippling my life? or what?

anyway, i'll be back to pen down my beliefs, thoughts and values. not that I don't know what they were before.. but i guess i'll just write them down to remind myself of who i am, before i lose myself in this crazy world.

No comments: