Wednesday, August 22, 2007

okay i've decided i really hate blue. haha. feel so blue everytime i visit my own blog. brown and green shall be it for now.. not so sure if its a good mix of colors..but anyways..abit more soothing to my eyes. loL...colors from nature. heh..makes me feel more at peaceeeeeeeee.

OoH, amazing what colors do to you. aha...i feel different now. heh.. is it the colors..or isit just me this morning? hmm..heh...i woke up at 645am (even before my alarm sounded) feeling really refreshed and well-rested. i use to be a night person..aha.... seems that age is catching up. loL... more of a morning person now. feel so at peace in the morning. feeling real glad that i've still got a whole day ahead to get my work done. i did some readings just now...and guess wat, its only 10am now! love it. ahha...okay. motivated! back to work.

why the sudden uplift in spirit? well eh, nothing has changed. i just felt like like being cheery today. haha. OooO...and the weather's really quite good today too. matches my mood.

hmm..wat more can i say..indeed His mercies are new each morning!

*sings* i've got peace like a river i've got peace like a river..i've got peace like a river in my soul in my soul

No comments: