Tuesday, August 14, 2007

for the very first time in my life, i saw my mum cringe in pain. even though it was for a shortwhile, my heart felt like it almost dropped out. anyway i can't describe that feeling.

sigh. that aside for now.

did another 7 children today at mmps. so a total of 17 out of 80 children done. good news is testing is obviously underway....and im having fun with the children..the experience is really quite good.

bad news is, i've ran out of year twos (7-yr olds) to do my testings. can still continue with my 5 year olds tomorrow though. for now, i think i can formally get participants from UWA child study centre (did piloting there previously)...then Xavier Catholic school just got back to me, and the principal seems pretty interested in my study......but i don't wanna bet too much on it. been disappointed too many times. bleah. so we'll see how it goes after i meet her this friday. *all fingers, toes..and watever that can be crossed... crossed*

so anyway... i can't think for now. that really explains why im here blogging just after i got back home...... when i have tons to do.gonna shower now...and think what i should do next.

*edit*
ops.....posted this entry wrongly into kardicell blog by mistake jus now. *copy and paste* -_-"
maybe i should sleep after bathing... aha..... full of excuses.

No comments: