Wednesday, August 01, 2007

1st August 2007. thanksgiving.

  • I've got permission from 2 primary schools to proceed with testing!
Mary's Mount Primary School - 45min drive (without getting lost >_<) Our Lady of Mt Carmel - 5min drive away!!! THANK GOD! (but this is a small primary school, so I'll probably get only about 30 participants - which is really good enough!). The principal's so nice too, and enthusiastic about my study (confirmed with me at least 3 times that she'll get a copy of the findings of my study)~ hee. made me abit stress in a good way... now I seem to be able to work with a purpose in mind. not that i didnt have any before, but that was just to aim for first class honours. NOW, there's an additional fire burning inside me, haha...i want to make some contribution to the research literature with regards to children's cognitive development! 我要做一个有用的人!ahaha~

  • Outright approval from Ethics!
  • Even though my supervisor is on maternity leave, she rocks still!! After I updated her on my progress in the pilot study...wah! her one comment is like revelation for me. well not exactly revelation, but still, put in quite alot of ideas in my head. Wondering how come I don't think like her, like why why why~ wooh~ so inspired! i want to read more! no doubt she'll be awesomer than awesome if she's in uni, but still..haha.....nevermind, i can be more independent. i am very independent anyway! =p
  • Mum's coming this saturday, she's coming she's coming she's coming she's comingggg. i miss my mummyyyy~!! boohoo!
  • for the people who have been concerned, who checks in making sure im alright, who nags even (aha)...for those keeping me in prayers. for swong who buys chocs for me after i got approval from my first primary schooL. hehe~so sweet~ u da cooL fart fart! and helping me ease abit of printing costs...heheh~ and li-chan who is sitting right opp me now, waiting for me to be done to prepare dinner. hahaha) anyway..all you in perth and sg~ not gg to be too emo and name everyone...but still u noe who u are~ appreciate it :))) eh i won't say its gonna be any easier from now on.. but still its so much more cope-able knowing people are sincerely concerned. :)
  • and thank God for a mentor now too~ though..i don't know wat's happening exactly also. aha... but anyway it should be something good and of God. good stuff.
  • very happy and thankful also that sister got into hons!! yippee~ happy for u! jya isshouni ganbarimashoo!!!
so thank God..thank God thank God. paiseh li-chan. lets go fill our tummies before we continue a-mugging.

No comments: