Friday, August 31, 2007

completed my testings at newlife college today. did a total of 47 children up till now.. yays~ 33 more to go~!

it was quite good today at newlife. today was their book character dress up day. haha. i was there early, so then joined them in their assembly+parade thingy....quite cool....i enjoyed myself. haha. the staff actually joined in the dressup too. principal came dressed as Pink panther's Inspector Clouseau. loL~

i dunno if it was because of all this excitement, today's kids....were exceptionally......talkative and active. haha...i had to go "so...lets get back to the game shall we?" ... like 2 or 3 times...heh...but it was good fun.. haha.

and wat was really unexpected was...while i was bidding farewell to the teacher, 2 of the 5year olds whom i've tested came up to me and gave me their drawings.. in their super sweet and innocent voice, they said "i did this for you" and handed me their drawings. so sweeet~ gosh..din quite expect that...and before i walked out the door, 2 other girls ran up to me and gave me a hug. wow... sure was heart-warming. these kids really made my day..haha.....cldnt stop smiling as i drove all the way back home.

and some other kids whose parents din return the consent forms crowded around me and asked why didnt i 'play' with them... i didnt quite know how to answer them though. aww so sad~! im gonna miss those kids~

anyway, adrenalin's up next!!

No comments: