Monday, August 27, 2007

O_o

despite her willingness to help...i still feel like strangling her. -_-" gave this principal more than a week's time to send out the parental consent forms...and i've been waiting with hope in my heart...and ...THIS is what greeted me in the morning when i checked my email.

Hi Nona,
I was planning to send home the letters today, but I seem to havemisplaced them. Could you please email me the Principal letter andpermission slip and the parent letter and permission slip?
Thanks,
Jo

excellent....now im delayed by another week...because i have to wait for the parental consent forms to get back........zzzzzzz. and i thought i was done with complaining abt the efficiency level here in perth....thought i should have gotten use to it by now.... but really...i don't think thats ever gonna happen...they just outdo themselves every single time.

note to self: peace peace....this is not gonna spoil my day. DEEP BREATH!

No comments: