Saturday, October 08, 2005

sick of being sick!

this has had to be one of the most exasperating week[it has been THAT long] of my life. knowing i have loads of work to complete, yet i can do nothing but eat and sleep. argh! i can't even eat properly [cos even taking a look at the food makes me yelp in pain], and im so sick of being able to do nothing but sleep and sleep. and how can i sleep at ease when all those datelines are drawing so near.

my eye is not getting any better. today the pain in my eye gave me a terrible headache. worst off than migraine. i had throbbing pain at the temple and throbbing pain IN the eye.
oh gosh. i feel so........arghhhh!!! blarrdee.........

and i had a friend who commented that she couldnt feel my stress and wish instead that she was the one down with viral infection [so she neednt do any work]. gawd......come on man, there's nothing more to be thankful about than a healthy body. i love my work and im committed to give a hundred percent to my studies.

when is all these gonna end. i have no more time to lose!! oh man.....i can't afford to jus scrap through...i can't afford to fail! i can't. i dun want to. Lord help me.

No comments: