Saturday, October 29, 2005

New Feature!

Haven't been posting for a few days. I've been studying. =) Honest!!
well.....not 24/7. BUT at least exam preparations are well underway.

Alright, so what's this NEW FEATURE about. may i please direct your attention, once again to the sidebar on your right [in case some of you dunno your left/right. Right is this way -> ]. thank you very much.

lolz, ok ok, dun bash me up when u see me. anyway i've been trying to find out how to put background music on my blog for quite sometime now. i still can't get it to autoplay, best I could do is to place a player on the sidebar..for you guys to click and listen. anyway i thought this is a pretty cool idea, rather than have the music on suddenly when the page loads, kinda irritating at times [I'm sure you all agree with me, right!?]. anyway, i don't care..you'll have to agree with me..it's my blog. lolz.

I will try to get the song changed, once every week [hence the header 'Pick of the Week'], that is if I don't get too lazy. haha.

[out of curiosity though, i stilll wanna know how to get music autoplay when page loads. so if any of you know, drop me a message. haha. thank you thank you.]

gotta thank Chee Chiu for introducing this castpost to me. but hey...i figured out how this work, got it on my blog, aligned it properly and stuffs... all by myself. *smug look*

alright...its not all perfect, my meropet header got mis-aligned in the process. and i can't figure out how to align it properly. actually wanted to pretend I didnt see it or that it was just supposed to be that way, but our dear bobo simply has to point that out to me. rarhhh! anyway...looks good mis-aligned also. err...right? we'll leave that for now. -_-" THANKS BOBO!

anyway.....

enjoy the music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grr.. can't seem to add my message in the tagboard. Okie, what i mean is you don't have to add a player to play your background music. Check out (http://www.thesitewizard.com/webdesign/backgroundmusic.shtml) to see how to add background music to your website ;)