Sunday, October 09, 2005

=]

FINALLY [i love caps, haa, so fun and useful. lol], my eye not hurting as much anymore. it still hurts occasionally and i still get that blurry vision, but its all good. i can start getting into full swing for my assignments. and its right about time..THANK GOD. Initially doc said need at least 2 weeks, so i guess i have to be really thankful i can stare at the screen for half a day now, look at my food without yelping in pain..and all.

so im in quite a good mood, for now. don't know how long this good mood is gonna last, maybe it will end tomorrow when reality smacks me right on the cheek. haa. ooohh that 60% assignment, I have to get at least a D for it. well..not just that assignment, I kinda expect this grade for all my work, ah well..

kinda excited about having to rush my assignments and mugging for exams, i don't know why though. i don't think i have been nerdified to that extent, might just be the sub-conscious thought of getting it all done and heading back to SG soon after.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah nerdified ;) Okie la, be more confident about urself! I believe ur hard work will get paid off eventually :D Yeah, i like ur current attitude now, keep it up eh~ Think of the coming swimming session with me, might spur u to study harder/ or provide laughters when u are down. imagine *ah xin swim swim, struggle struggle, swim struggle, gulps down mouthful of water :S *

Nona Ooi said...

ah xin! swim swim..yeah! can't wait for all that. well for now..i hafta stop dreaming n get busy with my work first. keke. hmm, i guess the sight of u clinging on so tightly to the pool edges for dear life when the water is onli waist deep..tats kinda more funny than u gulping down water. waahaha. =p

Anonymous said...

... ...

Nona Ooi said...

*ops* peace!