Monday, October 24, 2005

attack of the killer pets

ugh! i've received news that janeyz pet has grown as big as hachiko! oh no...! attacks of the killer big-feet-meropets.

need. to feed kon more!

so today i've handed in my last assignment for this sem! *WHOOOOOOOOOOPEEE DOOO*
then i went garbo with my mum to shop a lil and finally satisfy my craving for boost juice. haha. nice.

up next, print out all my stat notes. start studying tomorrow. rough draft of my timetable from now till semester ends, study and make time to jog at least thrice a week. i feel like a big blob of fats now. not too goood. -_-" other than that, its just that i really miss my runs. makes me feel good about myself. i think its that feeling of pushing your body to the limits, and that kinda triggers something in my brain. more than often it brings a whole new perspective to 'disturbing' situations that im facing and my life. well they did say that exercising makes a person happier. =)

No comments: