Tuesday, October 04, 2005

drained.

Yay. Thank God I found a place to move out end of this semester. Deb's old place, but sadly she won't be my housemate; either she's moving out or returning to SG after graduation. Anyway, I wonder what my new housemates would be like, but anyone would be better than the present housemates, this I'm absolutely sure of.

Well, ok...tutor allowed extension of deadline for my research proposal. Thank God for that. Not that its anything worth being happy about, but sigh, better than nothing la. Hope I can do my research properly and *fingers crossed* still able to do some critical thinking and analysis.

So I'm about halfway through one of my assignments. 2 more to go.

I guess I won't be checking in for quite awhile now. Time to buckle up, it's gonna be mad rush for the rest of this week. Hopefully the next entry would be something like "Yay..I've completed my assignments..." something like that..ah well...

thats all for now folks.

No comments: