Sunday, May 22, 2005

Say Cheese

okz, as expected.....aunty pei flew my kite, had to drive to fcc myself....but that isnt the bad part.....the thing is i got caught on the speeed camera...darn!! was driving at 100kph at south street......speed limit was 70kph....but aiya....such a big & wide road with no cars infront...dunno how to stay at 70..... -_-" argghz!!! there i was driving on a bright sunny sunday morning, and suddenly....i saw this even brighter flash......darn...to the max. thot it was already a lil rainy in my heart....den still gotta meet with tis kinda thing...little drizzle became huge downpour..

I hope they run out of films.....got flash no negatives. there goes my err....100 or 200 bucks...? blah..........

anyway..as always..God is good. Ps Benny preached today...and the message spoke right into my heart...dun think i wanna go into details....but thot i wanna share this..
written by Thomas Carlisle:

And Jonah stalked to his shaded rest
And Waited for God
to come and to his way of thinking.
God is still waiting for a whole host of Jonah's
in their comfortable homes
to come and to his way of loving.

okz, im gg to start studying soon.

No comments: