Friday, May 20, 2005

2nd last day

oh okiz, think i shld start blogging proper. haa. my mum's in perth for like almost 3 weeks, she's gg back tmr (we nearly thot it was today..thank God i checked..blur mum..haa..anyway i love my mum lots~!! hee..)....and i looked at the weather report....oh crap, its gg to be a stormy weather tmr...duhz. Perth airport....sorta sucks big time..or am i too spoilt jus by being a singaporean? no shelter for dropping off...gotta pay Aud$3 jus for the trolley....blah blah.....wats with the airport tax man....cant they at least hav sheltered carpark or walkways.....hmm..am i the only one complaining abt this......haa -_-"

tried to bring my mum to hyatt's buffet for a few times, but always did not had the time/chance...tis aft noon thot it'll be good, cos i handed in my lab report n stuffs alrady...but i called in ...it was fully booked. oh well..tough luck...next time den. in the end, went sunday everyday for lunch (ooh i met Joshua there...haa)..i ate teriyaki chicken...mum had teriyaki fish...haa..and we shared smoked salmon sushi. yea the serving was huge...n being the typical singaporean tat i was...dun wanna waste oso mah, so dabao left over home. haa...

came back..slacked the whole day....watch holland village vcd with her....den went winthrop did some groceries with aunty pei...realised been a loooong time since i last saw her, altho she lives jus next to me....i shld start stepping outta my room more i guess..haa... anyway came back...watch somemore vcds with mum.....lol...wat a day..super slack. but i guess gotta take a breather let my mind rest for awhile after all those assignments, and err.....those 'nitemare episodes' i had......have....actuallie...having......still having.....

really dun feel like taking back my essay n lab report...cant imagine wat kinda results i wld get...tis is my worst ever semester(even tho its jus my third)........arghz...can jus hope for the best now~ and try my best for the exams..i guess...

i've always had high expectations of myself n my studies since i 1st came to perth...but then...lost focus somewhere..somehow...~ and i really must pull myself toge...back...fast~ Lord pls help me!

anyway after my mum leave for sg tmr, gonna start studying hard already...I MUST! i gotta!

ooh yea...today my fren suggested i shld keep a journal, recording wat i've learnt for the day..wat God spoke to me abt...wat i've prayed abt...and which request was answered by God n sutffs.....guess...i shld try huh....Men tend to be forgetful, and sometimes we jus forget how God had been faithful to us...anyway even when we're faithless...He is always faithful.. during pri/sec sch..i jus hated it when teachers ask us to keep journals/diaries.....but okz...for my sweet sweet Daddy...I'll try...haa....at least I'll start one.....haa..and I pray tat He convicts me to keep it up. =)

realised these days....tat i shld not wait for Him to draw near to us...but rather seek Him more with a willing and eager heart...this is wat I pray for now....

okz dokz....tats all for now...haa...maybe when im bored tonite, i'll write more. gg to conc watching vcd with mama now. =p

No comments: