Monday, May 23, 2005

im doin this for YOUR own good...

how many times hav we heard ppl say...im doin tis for ur own good...they're doin tis for ur own good....we're doin this for ur own good...blah blah blah........

and how many times does it really sink into us at that point of time? or rather, at the end of it....will i/we really feel..."yeapz, it was true..they did it for my/our own good....?"

in due time...will i really feel...it was for my own good? or was it jus some ppl trying to meddle with my life, giving their 2 cents worth of thots without really looking into the problem.......n jus leaving me to figure out the rest by myself...

i wonder....

anyway, seem to hav lost myself and my own stand on lots of things, seemed to have lost any sense of discernment....dunno wats wrong or right anymore. hope to find myself back soon.

No comments: