Saturday, May 21, 2005

Barry Manilow....anyone?

went to blue duck at cotttlesloe to celebrate Stef's birthday today...sort of a 2nd Japonica+slater court's outing..haa.....anyway been a long time since i last went out and hang ard with frens i guess. quite nice a place..dining with seaview. tho its already dark jus now...guess it wld be really cool during the day/sunset...ate some lamb with cous cous thingy.....food was ok.

was supposed to go Keith's place toge with peiling..jos and gang...but then got back home, suddenly my heart felt heavy again, so in the end...flew their kite *ops...sorry aunty pei. u gotta be there amongst all the couples urself. haa.....and i hope u dun fly my kite tmr horr...gotta go fcc and err...study toge aft tt.

cldnt bring myself to go out la..suddenly jus felt like doin nothing and be sitting at the beach now instead...i guess i shldnt be and i really shld not, but still felt like reminiscing the times we've spent toge.....

okz, suddenly in the mood for barry manilow...

"You know I can't smile without you...
can't smile without you...
I can't laugh and I can't sing..
Im finding it hard to do anything.
You see i feel sad when you're sad
Feel glad when you're glad..
If you only knew wat im going thru..
I just cant smile wihout you..
You came along just like a song and brighten my day
who would have believe that you were part of a dream
now it all seems light years away......"


even if i smiled or laughed now...it still seemed sort of hollow within me..cant seem to feel real joy or laughter anymore.........and i ask myself, when is all these going to end......and i still 'don't appreciate' and i guess never will....for your decision to handle matters in such a way......
neither will i understand why the so called 'mum & sister'....wld be so insensitive to my situation now.....

No comments: