Sunday, May 29, 2005

breakthrough

ok, well i dunno if this cld be considered as a breakthrough in mindset, but well I guess, its really by God's grace....I've finally sort out my thoughts.

Friday's combined cell was good, enjoyed the worship, fellowshipping, the food...and most of all feeling God's presence...
During worship, could really feel God speaking right into my heart, and i couldnt help it but jus break into tears...submitting to Him all that was in my heart and mind at that moment...the thoughts that had been plaguing my mind and issues that i jus couldnt find answers to.....

realised that, i guess, its not so much abt how i feel..whether how insensitive ppl are when dealing with problems or how im wrongly pressurized...but rather, God may be dealing with me in the area of submitting to authority...I guess all things happen for a reason, and watever it is, I should do wat is right on my part, to submit and allow God to come in, and that I should have faith that He would set things right eventually. Jesus was wrongly accused yet without even justifying for himself, He submitted to the roman ruler...

suddenly just felt ashamed for realising all these so late...but better late than never. I pray to be a renewed person in the Lord..put the past behind me, and i jus so want to declare again that Jesus Christ, is my Lord and saviour...Father, I love You, and all the people that You have put across my path...thank you Father for everything...

No comments: