Thursday, May 26, 2005

getting it off my chest

as i lay on my bed, thinking abt some stuffs....cant help but to pop rite out...and write this.

I NEED TO HAVE MY STAND, to keep myself from gg insane. hearing ppl's views, and what they felt is best for me....all those crap. i cant sway to and fro forever, trying to adjust my thinking to yours, or even force myself to agree with your ways of thinking....i shld noe wats best for me, cos onli i noe wats gg thru my mind. making myself insane from ppl chipping in their views or trying to meddle with my life when they even hardly know me indepth...this in itself....is crazy. no offence to my fellow cell member/pastor in sg, but i have my own stand. forcing me to face a situation at YOUR timing, when im up at my neck with loads of work to do, i cant get my head round to not thinking that u guys are being totally insensitive. at least wait till im back in sg, when it wun affect my sch work, but no...u think it isnt a point to consider at all. nmind....wat pisses me off is gg straight to 'trying to handle MY problem' when YOU dun even noe wats really going on or even try to talk to me about it first..... at least if u wanna handle this issue, show some respect by having a talk with me face to face 1st.......rather than an email and a few sms......gosh. -_-"

im not even saying i'll walk back to wat i use to be, or i wanna avoid this issue forever...but well...nvmind. guess it doesnt matter as much anymore.


ok, i've said my piece...got it off my chest. gdnite

No comments: