Thursday, December 03, 2009

random clip of the day



friend shared this. impressive obstacle clearing~ but somehow i don't feel motivated leh. i might have been last time. but now, im just in this whole nerd mode.. the few autism + counselling books on my desk excites me more than the thought of getting all fit and outdoorsy and stuffs.. (and when i get bored with psycho stuffs for the day, i pick up my current read- Beyond The Sky and The Earth: A Journey into Bhutan. Travel literature by Jamie Zeppa.. Into the 3rd chapter and am enjoying it alot. beautiful use of words. i might just book me a flight to bhutan after im done with the book. haha. im not joking! i really might do it :p)

anyway, YAY, GO ME! glory to the nerds !

well...that being said, don't stop jio-ing me out leh !! i still wanna do fun stuffs~~ LOL~ im just not into intensive training now :p

Btw, 10th - 12th Dec, i will be in genting~ woohoo~ ! if you miss me so much, SMS only, don't call pls. :p

wokay, goodnight. kungfu panda is on now. hahaha~ i need to get rid of this TV addiction. its bad. i know. keke :p

No comments: