Sunday, December 13, 2009

is there no escape?

Maybe I asked the wrong question, thats why I'm not receiving an answer. Maybe God wanted me to ask another question? I wonder what though. Easier said than done- facing the realities of life. I am. but when that thing is ongoing I just feel helpless. really helpless and lousy. I know these thoughts are silly and useless but i really just feel like packing and leaving. At least thats something I can do, rather than just stay put, feel helpless and be under that thing's mercy.

I was actually pretty happy today until that thing started its thing again. Now, I'm feeling sick. Won't be for long though.

So I just got back from a fun and relaxing genting trip. It was nice just being in another place... did the usual touristy stuffs- shopped, ate, ate, ate..movies, ate, thrill rides and then we ate more. This time round I had the company of two very lovely girls :) had quite alot of fun laughing together, getting to know them better and stuffs. so thats good.

I actually planned to write more about the trip after I got enough rest..but turns out that im not quite in the mood now. So, we'll just let pictures do the talking yea :)






:)

Ok, not alot of photos here..havent actually sorted them out. :p
Before I end this entry though, special shoutout to JD: Yo man, hope u like your new toys..ehmz, i meant gifts. HAHAHA.. you've been a crazy and a really awesome friend~ i really appreciate your friendship, your lameness.. your maturity and sincerity beneath that joker facade...ahha.. thanks for that~ Have a great birthday ya ! May you grow taller this upcoming year.. lOL! Have a blast on your birthday my friend ! :D

No comments: