Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Updates

Decembers tend to be good. At least I had a great start up till now. No big trips, don't really feel like it now. Wanna save for Europe and/or Eastern States trips..which will hopefully come to pass next year. Limited $, but quite a number of things I need to get.. new trainers, new specs, badminton racket.. and itching for a compact dSLR...since Leica M9 is so outta reach, im contemplating the EP2.. (okay. so one's a full frame, the other's a micro four third...sighs) haha. I'll wait la..delayed gratification (good predictor of success :p ). well, thats just me. travel, gadgets, travel, gadgets.... since young. but im actually not as spoilt as I sound. im pretty sensible if u know me well enough. haha. Hope to do relief teaching + private tutoring as main source of income next year. might also work at friend's cake shop during the weekends...more for the company since im comfortable with them, and prob i can pick up some baking skills too. haha. Im pretty motivated to keep myself super occupied in the upcoming year. I hope things work out.

I get tired though when i think of having to move house again. that'll make like the 3.5th time within a year. yeah, i noe, you'd prob be curious as to how i account for the 0.5 time right? not gonna explain here...cos thats one friggin insane story. i have difficulty believing it actually happened. but yeaps. 3.5 times. absolutely ridiculous. its tiring and stressful-an understatement.

Been good lately though. Enjoying various meetups, readings..and just doing stuffs that I like. Mum's quite ok too. Chiqui's...well, cheeky, cute and lovely as ever. Best dog anyone can get (okay so im biased, not a crime :p ) I love my mum and my dog. and im not saying it flippantly. I was extremely traumatised when i almost lost both of them. to the extent that i think im abit PTSD-ish now.. other than that, im aware that i have this one or 2 other issues that needs a lil 'ironing'.. not so sure how i wanna deal with them yet. should i even do anything abt it? some of my beliefs have been challenged. and im kinda thrown off balance. owells...we'll see.

I've been reading up, and doing some brainstorming (more on this in a seperate entry) for my upcoming course. I'm actually very motivated. But I don't feel 100% prepared for it. Im referring to mental+emotional state. Something is holding me back. Something's amiss. I'm not sure what. I think it might be a lack of predictability, stability and/or support. and I don't know how to rectify it. I guess I just have to make the best of what I have.

In other news, my mission to eat CLEAN hasn't been going on well. Too much junk. so much so that im falling sick. tragic. Today: Fish & Chips at Prof Brawn Cafe (pretty decent food! not too ex too...), topped with choc blended frappe (with whipped cream) at TCC. sighpies.

okla, i got distracted while blogging... now i cant rem what i've blogged and what i've missed out. if u havent already read enough, i shall close this entry with yet another random article. Check this out. pretty bizarre.

Goodnight ! :D

post edit: as my friend puts it quite aptly, it is loathsome when people apologises not because they were sorry for doing something wrong but because they were found out. Its in their voice when confronted with the truth. how very true.

No comments: