Friday, February 13, 2009

Dearest Qi~
Happy Birthday !!
You were always an inspiration. You are, still. In so many occasions, I witnessed how you rised up above challenges, and faced them head on. You were always resilient and emotionally strong, you who, no matter what, never allowed your private emotions to cloud your judgement. I've learnt much from you. I miss you and the days we hanged out so often!
Thank you for the fun-loving person that you are, for all the smiles, the laughter, your thoughts, times spent together, endless talks about anything and everything, food escapades, for being the best travel & adventures companion. for always looking forward to me coming home during my days in Perth.
Happy birthday my dear friend. I hope you'll have a good celebration, filled with lots of love and the appreciation you deserve! Have a good one!
Love u lots, forever and a day!
see u very very soon! (:
Love, Jing

No comments: