Tuesday, February 24, 2009

did one of those notes circulating in FB this rainy stay-in afternoon. decided to just copy and paste it here, since it did take up quite abit of my time~ jeeez...i wonder why people can do tons of these...dont they hav better things to do? but ya, i had nthg better to do this afternoon. loL~ so heres it. :p think my itunes' rather smart uh. spot on for some questions. so this being my ranting zone...i'll throw in some commentaries. aha

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

Qn: If someone says 'Is this Okay', you say? My ipod picked: Eagles - Love will keep us alive (yea, dun worry abt it, i'll survive in the harshest conditions if theres L O V E. ahah)

Qn: What do you like in a guy/girl? My ipod picked: Jay Chou - 彩虹 (i love rainbows...so uhmz, the guy that i like......wld probably give me the 'sunshine after rain' feel ?)

Qn: How do you feel today? My ipod picked: Trademark - Without you (sheesh.. no comments)

Qn: What is your life's purpose? My ipod picked: Armin Van Buuren - C'est Musique [Rising Star Mix] (yeah! my life is music! lets grooove to the rythm!)

Qn: What is your motto? My ipod picked: Don Moen - He well come and save you

Qn: What do your friends think of you? My ipod picked: Richard Marx - Right here waiting (need i say more? haha, im 24/7 for u darlings~ except i'll be more proactive than to just wait :P)

Qn: What do you think of your parents? My ipod picked: Madonna - Push (how much smarter can itunes get, seriously?)

Qn: What do you think about very often? My ipod picked: Beyond - 冷雨夜

Qn: What is 2+2? My ipod picked: Daniel Powter - Give me life

Qn: What do you think of your best friend? My ipod picked: Hillsong - Magnificent (indeed!)

Qn: What do you think of the person you like? My ipod picked: JJ Lin - 杀手 (yea, so now im dead)

Qn: What is your lifestory? My ipod picked: Oasis - Morning Glory ("Tomorrow doesn't know what it doesn't know too soon..yeah, need a little time to wake up...")

Qn: What do you want to be when you grow up? My ipod picked: Bee Gees - Saturday Night Fever

Qn: What do you think when you see the person you like? My ipod picked: Pearl Jam - Last Kiss (jeez...probably *shrugs...)

Qn: What do your parents think of you? My ipod picked: Air Supply - All out of love (i seriously hope they know)

Qn: What will you dance at your wedding? My ipod picked: Beach Boys - I get around (hmmmmmm..........haha...nice upbeat song, but nahhh, not me)

Qn: What will they play at your funeral? My ipod picked: Ella - 蔷蔷(纪念EP)

Qn: What is your hobby/interest? My ipod picked: Coldplay - Clock (trying to tell me comittment in hobbies take time too? hhaha...ya i do hav quite a few things im quite into :p )

Qn: What do you think of your friends? My ipod picked: Air Supply - Even the nights are better

Qn: What's the worst thing that could happen? My ipod picked: Sun Yan Zi - 逃亡 (damn right it is... escapism- a waste of everyone's time, including the escapee's)

Qn: How will you die? My ipod picked: Norwegian Recycling - How six songs collide (i just want to wake up tmr with a new song in my heart)

Qn: What is one thing you regret? My ipod picked: Eason Chan - 十年

Qn: What makes you laugh? My ipod picked: N'Sync - God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You (yea...God's lovely creation, God blessing me with a few true friends)

Qn: What makes you cry? My ipod picked: Chicago - Glory of love (true true)

Qn: Will you ever get married? My ipod picked: Jason Mraz - Life is wonderful (of cos!)

Qn: What scares you the most? My ipod picked: Richard Clayderman - Viola Enluarada

Qn: Does anyone like you? My ipod picked: Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting - All for love

Qn: If you could go back in time, what would you change? My ipod picked: Peter Cetera - (I wanna take) Forever tonight

Qn: What hurts right now? My ipod picked: Another Level - From the heart (ya ya...hurts cos its from within the heart. jeez...thats why its called heartache. the emotional hurt literally caused the physical heartwrenching sensation)

Qn: What will you post this as? My ipod picked: FFH - Open up the Sky

so uhhmz, enuf crap above. went cycling today, when i SHOULD have been jogging~ i really wonder when i'll get down to training for sundown -_-" went to check out this recommended bike shop at bt batok, then super gian to get a bmx and re-live the goodoldtimes.. haha. then circled abit to gombak, and dunno how i ended up at CCK-PCN...nice place to cycle, but the pcn so short...SG still has a long way to make bikes feasible for daily commute. i can only hope for that day to come soon~ i love it in aussie where they hav bike paths leading from suburbs across freeways to the city, and how we can jus bring our bikes up the train~ so anyway enuf of the dreaming.. then i made one big loop to cck and back home. nice mini workout there. riding is fun~~ isnt it!? why run when u can go faster on wheels? lOL~ hokay~ be well all~ and hav a good night!

No comments: