Tuesday, February 03, 2009

*checks time* cut the long story short.

Themes that surfaced today (of which i wld love/need to bear in mind :) ) -->

1) 忍无可忍,还是要忍 !! 真是的... -_-"
2) "there is no need for fear!" :D I say AYE!
3) start training for sundown- 才不会死得太难看 ! *woOoT* 我一定是疯了(im guessing this is one of those once-in-a-lifetime thingamajig for me, but I'm rather psyched abt this spontaneous decision!!) wth! alltheway alltheway!! I'm fit kia ai zai !!
4) 遗失就遗失吧- 再也没什么好眷恋. 没什么好遗憾的.

what else... hmm, thats abt all, i guess.
not in the mood to upload peektures today, time to sleep! ooh..random tidbit of the day- of late, i have this habit of drinking a BIG cup of milk before i sleep everynight. dunno why leh...not that i cant sleep..but i just felt like it..i feel like it i feel like it~ loL~ random random~ my 2nd favourite drink after coffeee~

hokay~ enuf for today, off to dreamland!

No comments: