Thursday, May 25, 2006

sick again.

i should be in uni having lessons now. but here i am blogging. so anyway, im sick again. yes..for the....*lost count* number of times this semester.

nyeah..feeling puky and giddy, and my head hurts. its the same symptom everytime. i wonder whats happening to my body this semester. the weather probably? i've been quite conscious of my food, so it can't be that..

*sigh* ok, today's supposed to be my longest day in uni, feeling extra guilt for missing so many lessons. but i guess even if i was there physically, nothing would be able to get in my mind. except for jap maybe..? oh no, hope im not missing too much.. my jap oral and aural is on 6th june!

alright, im gonna start work now. ciao.

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

hey.. you got enuff sleep or not dear? not enuff sleep affects immune system leh.....

take care hor, drink lots of water ok!

praying for ya!

Nona Ooi said...

weeeeeeeeeeee~ Lindeeeeeeeee~! =p
yeapz~ i jus completed all my assignments. hehe..will rest more then start studying for exams soon. my jap oral and aural on 6th june lei..*jittery* hehe =D

Sunshine said...

okaz.... we'll remember to pray for you over here!

you feeling betta?

know what? my feet are bloating ..urg, water retention... alas... one more month then can send ya Gracia's picture!

Nona Ooi said...

hmm prob dun drink so much water especially at night..eat more fruits! =)
im ok for quite long le, even started jogging already. haa.