Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Everlasting...Your light will shine when all else fades..

drifted off again. indeed just as pastor Benny said..its so easy to drift off. once u do nothing, you'll be dirfting off even before you realised it. further away from God. hmm..thats the bad news. but good thing is that..at least i've realised it? haa...probably tiredness, probably.. i've been thinking about stuffs that i shouldnt again these past weeks. and its wearing me down mentally. sucking life out of me. just attended empowering conference over the weekend with Chris Hill as the speaker. it was good i must say. and once again, i was reminded to 'not look back'... i agree... but was thinking, how long can we keep running and running and running and never even looking back to take a glimpse of the past? sigh, just that glimpse is enough to stumble me for a long long period...all it takes is just that glimpse for me to fall into a state of confusion once again. So anyway...enough is enough. its always those few issues that always haunt me now and then.. i've had it. ugh! im not going to live a defeated life. God help me rise up above all these issues!! God I need Youuuuuu!!!!

Father, You are my rock, my fortress, my refuge, my comforter, my ever present help in times of need. In You, I will trust! In You, I know that I do not have to fear, for You will not crumble......and as long as I trust in You, neither will I.. !! Father, restore me to fellowship with You again, that I may once again align my heart closer to Yours.

"To you I call, O LORD my Rock; do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you remain silent, I will be like those who have gone down to the pit. Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place." -Psalm 28: 1-2

thats all for today. time to seek Him now.....

"Never ending..Your glory goes beyond all fame, And the cry of my heart, Is to bring You praise From the inside out, Lord my soul cries out..From the inside out Lord my soul cries out...."

No comments: