Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy mummy's day!


love of my life.


my godma and me, during my baptism.

thank God alot for her, for it's her who first led me to God. and through my godma i learnt alot about faith and perseverance.

and to my spiritual mum back in sg, happy mummy's day~ *hugz* thank God for you, for ur encouragements, for keeping me in prayers, for never giving up on me. =)


my spiritual mum, lindee.


mira-bongbel. bongbongbong. haa =p

although not 'officially' my spiritual mum, but u're one i've always look up to, mighty woman of God. =p u've been there during one of my darkest momemnts spurring me on, never failed to point me to God when i got lost. your passion for God and His people has encouraged me a great deal. hugz.

last but not least, ps yueh ping. my network pastor, ever so loving and caring. beautiful woman of God! truly truly the best spiritual (grand) mummy one could have. hee.

wow...look at all the wonderful people God put into my life.
what more can i say?.. God is good! i truly am blessed! =)

Thank You Lord.

5 comments:

mirabop said...

Wah, so honoured to see my picture and your thanksgiving :P

Thanks dear jing. It has definitely been a journey, but i know both of us have grown thru it. Praise God! =)

And hey, i received your beautiful selfmade birthday card last night, fresh from Perth! Wow, i think its so cool. Love it! =)

Want to encourage you that, as you draw nearer to God, He will draw even closer to you. That's His promise in 1 John 4:8!
Beautiful woman of God, arise! =)

Love ya n yesh, monster huggies! :P
mirabel

Nona Ooi said...

i was tempted to post the picture of you where u strike that graceful pose. haa.

mirabop said...

haaaa i dare you, i dare you.....! :P

i dont mind lar. heehee

Sunshine said...

wow was really surprised to see my picture, *so touched*...=)

miss ya and really believe that you'll be a wonderful mother ( both spiritually and physically) in your own special ways!

Nona Ooi said...

haha. amen!