Saturday, May 13, 2006

bleugh.

'When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.' - Albert Einstein.In my life right now I would liken the hot stove to being a prisoner in my room, sold as a slave to assignments, and the pretty girl, well to a pretty boy of course (takeshi kaneshiro! takeshi kaneshiro!!!). sorry i cldnt help it. haa.

nothing seems to ease the excruciating minute-counting, assignments-loaded, tests and exams round the corner period. i need an outlet, but i don't know what i can do to make me feel better now. i did a 7km run today, blasted my music, stoned. cooked. eat. breathe. shit. bathe. nothing seems to work. bleugh. so i should think positive. eto, time passing slowly means more time until the exams? heh. Well I must get back to my minute-counting-slavery-to-assignments-fun.

ps.if you are reading this on a study/assignment/work break it's obviously time to get back to work because an hour will have passed and you will have done nothing. =p

No comments: