Sunday, February 28, 2010

another weekend gone ! :(

Last night, I set my alarm clock for 7.30 a.m. This morning, I just couldn't get out of bed. My brain quickly makes excuses: "I'll work out later, I haven't slept enough, should get enough rest so I can concentrate on my work later, blah blah blah." I tell myself I'll work out tonight, but for some reason or other, it did not happen. >_< Sad. Well, not really la. sleep is good.

so anyway, yeah, another weekend has come and gone by. my gosh... i am so very tired. the shiong week has passed..here comes an even shiong-er week. *breathes*

the only thing worth mentioning this week was the gathering at Zee's, woohooo, drummer babe ! u r damn cool ! make my hand itch again.. ! it's been years since i played. yeah, thanks for opening up your place. so i realised i can't draw to save my life.. should have taken photo of that 'wolf' i drew... *sweats* next time i'll bring Taboo or some other games k, pictionary can keep. haha.

i am just procrastinating... i think. i should be getting back to work.

raawrrrr.

2 comments:

zee said...

haahhaa yoo, its mad fun that day..I'm pretty amazed by all our mo qi too.ahahhaah..

yea next time lets go learn drum again, real fun hor.

Hang in there for e tough week ahead, jia you!

Nona Ooi said...

haha we are not called the HighFives for nothing. :p