Tuesday, February 02, 2010

yikes

Dunno why the weeks seem to pass by so quickly nowadays.. Before I know it, I'm into my 4th week in uni. quite scary, not sure how i'll do this semester. Everyday's a challenge now, to be disciplined enough to complete my readings before each class.. do research and stuffs. i've been doing alot of readings and reflective work... it's pretty good in a sense, forcing myself to jot down, concretely some of the thoughts that i tend to shove to the back of my mind. assignments seem to be significantly tougher at this level. sighs. theres this assignment that i've been procrastinating, and its due next wednesday. :( i really must do something before the day ends.

much as i hate to admit, stress is mounting !
and this is just the beginning.....

nevertheless, i'll still try to enjoy this process as much as i can. i try to remind myself it's not about the grades now.. but rather how much i can learn and how i can apply what i've learnt in my daily living and in future, at work.

hmm okay, just a note to say im still here. and thanks for checking in still despite the lack of updates. (: have a great week ahead everyone.

post edit: i just checked my singtel bill. 771 SMSes...? how the hell did i use so much? i suspect it's just a weird number they randomly come up with to cheat my $

btw, realise im almost always on msn nowadays? haha, im a happy BB convert. hooray to multi-tasking and tactile keyboard! traded in my iphone for a bb9700~ and im loving it. it's starting to irk me, how everyone on the street is whipping out an iphone from their bag. loL..okay i hope this last...cos im pretty aware that my record's not so hot :p

No comments: