Friday, February 12, 2010

i didn't realise it's already 1am. yawns. came back from class.. and i started on my reflections straight after showering. somethings you just cant procrastinate. have to do it when it's fresh on my mind.

so i handed in my first major assignment on wedneday. that was a relief..but of cos, many more to conquer.

i guess, im coping fine in my course. lecturers arent here to fail us or to make life difficult.. so it'll be pretty difficult to screw up lar...i guess. at least for now, do my readings faithfully..and just do what i hav to do. think im pretty on track. doesnt mean there's no stress.. am just saying effort will pay off at the end of the day la.....mm i hope. haha.

officially started our first real in class support group today. i'll be co-facilitating the next 2 sessions...yikes. wish me luck.

okay, have reached saturation point, am pretty zonked now actually. not sure why im here.

*snores

No comments: