Monday, March 30, 2009

a c t i o n
















i have a whopping 644 photos...out of which probably 600 (conservative estimate) of them are crap :( i cld have taken much better photos, IF i had Sb900 you knowwwww..... :p havent had time to go thru all the photos yet- eyes still feeling tired after a whole day of snapping~ heh.. who wants to get me a book on sports photography? haha. iheartmacro too. :p
so anyway, our club hosted the first CKC Cup tournament. and i was there neither as a participant, nor coach. my shifu called me down to be the 'official photographer'. zzz.... i got a dressing down from him first, cos i MIA-ed the first day. i think i will get a 2nd one when i show him the photos for 2nd day.....bleahz.......

brought back lotsa memories abt the past. haha. maybe i shld stop thinking, and just pluck my bigfatass off the chair and start going down for trainings? loL zzzz. heh.. if i pass my assessments+interviews... i'll really start training and represent PSA for tkd in the near future. wah then i will feel like a traitor. haha. where shld my alliance go to? lOL...my own club, or SPF? train at my own clubs but represent SPF for bonus maybe. wahaha.. BTW, I havent been running !! ohmytian.... will i get to see the sunrise on the last day of May..... ? zzzzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...sorry couldnt go down...was busy...lotsa commitments..heh...

dun worry abt the 44 out of 644..i thk my hit rate is much lower than yours when it comes to sports...heh

seeing the sun wld not be a gd sign...its supposed to be sun-down marathon...not sun-up marathon u know? =P

Nona Ooi said...

who's this? darling? SF? or....?
ehh, yah cos running on 30th mah, was afraid i cant see the sun rising on 31st :((( heh...

wahh, but loving photography more n more. so challenging~ !!

Anonymous said...

SF..heh