Tuesday, December 30, 2008

just got home. damn tired. dunno why. oh yah..think didnt sleep too well last night, plus i woke rather early today.

went PS to watch Yes Man starring Jim Carrey. used to be my favourite place to catch movies. its been awhile since i stepped into theatres also. and wahliews...155pm, din noe will hav so much ppl... shld hav did internet booking. but heng still can get 4th row to the front la..not too bad. and anyway, wat an apt timing to catch this show. sighs. tsk.. a n y w a y, slapstick comedy, enjoyed it... rather hilarious, good one. quite in a shopping mood of late too, got myself a pair of shoes from DMK, and a gift for my mum. a random gift..not exactly a belated bday gift, maybe jus sthg to surprise her, and to kickstart a good year for her. then saw this fossil watch that i really like also..but hmm...$124 after discount..din feel rich enuf to geddit. owells.

wat else... actually by now, i think u can realise (or not) from my tone that...im jus really tired, i dun feel like moving....and im procrastinating stepping into the bath room.

finally visited my ex-colleague and her baby~ so cute. i want one too.. two..three..... haha. the baby's rather big for a near 2mth old baby. hope he grows up healthy and be a sensible nice young man. haa. and quite nice catching up with my 2 ex-colleagues also. oh how time flies..haa. can still vividly recall when they interviewed me for my job at DAS.

*yawns* aish.............i shld go bathe. loL.. boo.

No comments: