Friday, December 05, 2008

food for thought

"...because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything."
so what do you stand for ?

"I don't care a damn for your loyal service when you think I am right; when I really want it most is when you think I am wrong."
and how loyal and committed are you in the things you stand for ?

"If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?"
"Either do not attempt at all, or go through with it."
how far are you willing to go ?


and for he who has no idea, is neutral, and sits on the fence:

"Show me a person who is not an extremist about some things, who is a 'middle-of-the-roader' in everything, and I will show you someone who is insecure."

"We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over."

not difficult to find a central theme amongst these quotes right ? no prizes for right answer... :p

No comments: