Thursday, July 12, 2007

thanks all~ =)

lots of 'firsts' this past year. haha..have spent almost all occasions out of Singapore. Christmas, new year, CNY..and missed quite a few good friends weddings. meh. so then, celebrated my birthday for the first time in Perth this year too.

well didnt exactly celebrate, cos i didnt have anything planned out. but still i enjoyed myself heaps. thanks josh and suli who invited me over to their flat for dinner. haa..josh whipped up a really good meal, lamb dish, mixed vege (yarps they know with me around, cannot miss out the greens. haha), dumplings in miso soup, steamed egg with chicken. tasted sooooooo goood. dumplings handmade by themselves somemore loh, not those frozen from supermarket. haha. yummmsss! so that was good. but then later i learnt, this dinner was part of a bigger plan. haha.. the rest of the southzonies came over to surprise me, with a brownie cake that swongy made. thanks swong! surprise success, cos of my rockstar cell leader, who "tripped" over the rubbish bin making quite a racket...which shocked me, which made me rush out.. and saw the whole gang. anyways~ thanks alot guys. and my rockstar cell leader who drove all thy way down from joondalup..haha. much appreciated. then headed to little creatures for some fellowshipping and nice pale ales.... good time out together. then the day didnt end there, well, they came back to my place for bridge and poker.. haha... but i didnt join though. was quite zonked and fell asleep soon after. haha.

but came back and was greeted by a few sms-es from ppl back home~ was quite surprised by a few of those who remembered..really sweet..lovely surprise of cos. lovee and miss you all heaps!

then on the actual day, went for lunch with adrian~ yo brother, thanks for ur company~ aha. enjoyed myself. next time come over my place ah, before i get busy. haha. whip up a meal for u =p

then li-chan and josh came over for dinner and DVDs...and together with dubdub, we watched heaps of k-clips and MVs which lasted till 230am. good fun and laughter~

milerrbieuuuuuuu called too~ which was quite a highlight of the day. haha. honestly, i cant remember when was the last time i've chatted on the phone. haha.. im like really very passive kind. can't be bothered to call no matter how much i miss someone...so yeah. thanks for calling. haha. i enjoyed the chat with u muchos muchos. love!

hmm yeah..all in all..enjoyed myself heaps. Thank God for everything and everyone really.
ermz, photos will be up soon~

Petrina moved in finally! ahha. on my bday somemore ah. loL..anyway welcome to X Ballater Heights! ahah... lets get high on timtams together...then go jog together. loL. *huggs

No comments: