Friday, July 20, 2007

finally i got a reply from one of the primary schools. so then meeting the principal this coming wednesday. that school is like...50min drive away. but still better than nothing.... also thankful its not all the way up albany or anything. >_< hopefully, that principal's sincerely interested in my study..and willing to help. *prays*

i've got something i wanted to blog about, but it slipped my mind....and the few issues weighing my mind now, i have no wish to blog. zzz

fifth day michael's here. only been out once with him for dinner. and it was nearby at bateman. haaha. rest of the time..i just left him to travel around alone. not too bad, like did some catching up and stuffs like when he got back from sightseeing. don't think he changed much from secondary school days though. haa.. but he did mention i was alot quieter. can't recall...maybe i was too talkative during lower sec days.

anyway, on the whole.. i still really just wanna do my own stuff. haa... at least now, i am contented with the way i am, with how i am handling my emotions my thoughts my work my life. though i can't say i am satisfied with the current state of things.

i guess i just need sometime to figure out alot of stuffs. or to come to terms with somethings. or probably, its just about waiting. waiting upon the Lord.

suddenly the sermon by ps melvyn comes to mind..he said waiting can either cause us to be bitter or better. so i guess..i'll choose the latter.

i'll continue to believe to trust to run.and i'll win, because God always does the right thing.

Even when I do not understand, may You continue to help me walk in step with Your plans for me.

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isa 40: 31

No comments: