Monday, July 09, 2007

9th July 2007.

officially started work today. spent the day in library with suli. progress quite slow on my side, but well at least i've got my engine warmed up today.. don't think the library's a very conducive place to study though...quite noisy, but the noise level not as bad during the semester. so i might rethink where i'll mug for the rest of the hols..

so then, just got off the phone with my mum. miss her so much. suddenly wish i can spend my birthday with her. .......sigh, what a year it has been. i am not feeling good at all now. don't know what to look forward to anymore. don't know why i am where i am now, don't know why i'm doing what i'm doing now. i seem to be living and doing things now just to fulfil responsibilities. responsibilities after responsibilities to fulfil. i can't find the passion in my work anymore, nor in life itself. and i am getting really really tired.

anyway, this is not a suicidal note!

edit:


feeling better now. God's gentle reminder of my purpose in life.
aha..after I read Ps Eugene's and Ee Jay's blog.

serve to live, and live to serve. and to cultivate a lifestyle that chooses to bless. :)

Thank God for these wonderful people.. :)

No comments: