Thursday, July 19, 2007

as requested. =)

Comment and I shall:

for li-chan~ ...who adopted this from dubbers. loL

1. Tell you why I friended you.
because u're one of my first few friends in perth, first friend from psych, we stayed in SV, did groceries together, u waited for me patiently when i was checking out those baked beans, haha..! we mug together, we mug together (oh wait did i jus say that..haa)..we slack together, we whine together, we cry (one after another, sad, but quite funny on hindsight. haha.), we laughed (ALOT) together, we xman together, we cook together, we pig out together, we 'share knowledge' with one another...comfortable around you, too comfortable maybe. haha.... and...you're insane and I LOVE IT..well you, i mean. loL

2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a colour, a photo, etc.
1) Choo-chee-yaaa-na! 2) "red alert" hahaha 3) your imitation of a jellyfish.

3. Tell you something I like about you.
you're very calm (but i know sometimes beneath tat exterior ur stressed too). and u hav no temper. haha...so nice until i dunno how to bully u. lOL. and u have...2385298365423875 million kinds of expressions......laugh until i can fall off my chair.

4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
ermm, i have alot leh. now lets see....our first grocery shopping expedition...us walking all the way back from kardi to SV with like 100KG (okay im exaggerating..but certainly feels like it...aha) worth of groceries back, why nv take bus ah? too kiam siap...everything damn ex ard here. hahaha.

5. Associate you with a character/pairing.
dunno..i look at u...............and a jellyfish pops to mind. hahaha.

6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
Why do you like RED so much?
because...it represents passion! appeals to me naturally...haha. ermz....red red red..i dunno why leh.....i jus love it. haha. and i love green too, so sometimes i walk ard looking like its Christmas season...ooOoh...which happens to be my favourite occasion. haha. ops...okay out of point.

7. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.(chorused Dub) WHERE?!!!
-_-" come my place...and u'll see it. haha. its a thing of the past. =p

8. In return, you must post this in your BLOG.
okay done. haha

No comments: