Wednesday, May 23, 2007

wonder what kinda impression people get when they visit my blog. even when i view my own site, i kinda feel theres that sense of......... "ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" feeling (maybe its the color of the background, see, i hate blue...if it wouldnt blind my eyes everytime i try and read...i'll have red and orange and yellow everywhere). so anyway, yes yes...im certainly not in a tralala-ish mood of late. things have been happening, one after another, after another...after another.

but its okay. God's always good.
i am a surh-bi-bhor =) ...actually, no. im more than a survivor. haha...God always does exceeding, abundantly above all that we can ever ask for. so yesh...! im not jus gonna 'survive' my way through life...i will claim and live that victorious life He has promised, living a life that brings Him glory.

ermz.....so now, last essay to go. due this Friday. but diedie also must churn it out by tonight. Cos i realise....I've forgotten that I have a pilot study to do at UWA this Friday, and I'm totally unprepared! Yet to meet my supervisor to discuss about this too. I'm praying and hoping against hope she has time for me tmr.....zzz. Havent even prepared what questions to ask the kids...and blah n blah n blah....measurement issues, or no, what else ah..zzz.

so ermz, i've got 2 papers. honours seminar 2nd June, psych conceptual issues 11th June.
anyway from now till 11th june, its gonna be kinda insane. *takes deep breath*

im strangely....happy though. cos i've set my heart that work should, and will be the only focus now. all other issues that cannot be dealt with.....has to be put on hold. thank God for granting me strength. .. and discernment. i hope that comes from God actually..mm, if its not, then im probably a heartless brat. aha......zzzzzz. okay nevermind. most of you probably wouldnt have the slightest idea what im yakking about now anyway.. nevermind. i just need an outlet. even if its just to write..something..anything....at a time like this..yakking incoherently at a wall would even make me feel better.

i just need to do well, for this 2 papers... last 2 papers!! aahhh., oh man, really the last two units i'll be taking for my undergrad degree.

and oh yeah...i'll be heading back Singapore after my papers. so, hmm, catch up with u all again, soonish. =)

No comments: