Tuesday, May 08, 2007

housemates.

this is ellie trying to wink her left eye

this is ellie trying to wink her right eye
so then we came to a somewhat obvious conclusion. ellie can't wink.

anyway..yes...this is ellie. ellie is my housemate. ellie is nice. ellie is funny. but ellie cant wink.

last friday, i had the most dysfunctional conversation in my entire life. and that lasted 5hours (1130pm-430am). with my 2 lovely housemates. the above was only a small part of what went on during the 5hours...they were trying desperately to un-normalise me (even though I AM already dysfunctional). it was fun, good bonding. but i ended up with an aching back cos i was laughing (almost) the whole 5hours in a very awkward position.


 
Posted by Picasa
resulting also in a very sleepy me as i headed for a lunch date with shan and jean. haha. nonetheless, very very nice company =)


Posted by Picasa
us.

No comments: