Saturday, May 19, 2007

Depositing some thoughts..

"You do not want to leave too, do you?" John 6:67

Came across that verse, and found that to be a really penetrating question..

Our Lord’s words often hit home for us when He speaks in the simplest way. In spite of the fact that we know who Jesus is, He asks, “Do you also want to go away?” .....

Daddy Daddy Daddy...May You help me continually maintain an adventurous attitude towards You... despite any potential risks... Help me walk with oneness in Jesus..Help me live a life of absolute dependence on You, that I may show no concern for the uncertainties that lie ahead.

The heart is torn and blood drips with every move ahead. Even though the pain is excruciating...But Daddy, i do not want to turn my back against You, i'm marching on forward, im pressing on. just so to picture a smile on Your face.

I confess and apologise for the fact that I do blame You at times... But Daddy, I know that if this situation grieves me..im sure it breaks Your heart even more..

Instead of asking what did i do to deserve all these pain and confusion... help me constantly remind and ask myself - What did I do to deserve what Jesus had done for me?

So..Lord, not just in favorable situations, but in all circumstances, help me be thankful.

We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God." John 6:69

I give you all glory, and I'll sing praises onto You always..due to Your awesome Name.

God Bless.

No comments: