Thursday, May 17, 2007

unity is pleasant, and precious. unfortunately unity does not really abound...at least i've failed to observe that. judgments passed, criticisms thrown around, assumptions after assumptions made, people disagree and cause divisions over the silliest issues, some take delight in gossips, in discrediting others...and what more.

Lord may You help me not be disheartened, that I may just set my sights on You. I pray O God for love, and trust and unity to abound.. May You help us love one another just as how You love us. Lord May You renew and revitalize us, that there may be less tensions less judments...May You help us live in such a way that our outward unity reflects our inward unity of purpose in You. Lord help live in such a way that Your presence in my life is seen by others. God may YOu use me, and help me be a blessing to someone today. Amen.

"Your Word is a light unto my path
Your Love guides me through my darkest night
And even though sometimes Your ways
I cannot understand
I’ll never walk away because my future’s
In Your hands
I don’t care what people will say
I’m running after You"
Planetshakers - Running after You

Thank You Lord. for being my Comforter, my Enough.

No comments: