Monday, April 03, 2006

touch rugby

woohoo! finally i got out and did some exercise. haaha. went touch rugby today with marian, clarence and ben. jogged from my place to murdoch oval, then did 2 more rounds at the oval cos they were not there yet. was kinda tired by then (the oval was BIG okieeee =p), haa. stamina did drop. =( or maybe cos the weather was kinda cold today and it was rather windy, heheh.. ok, shall stop giving myself excuses.

anyway its my first time playing tough..i meant touch rugby at murdoch, first time playing with the aussies and more than 3/4 were guys. woah..these guys are FAST. the girls were really good too, think they're quite seasoned players already. really wasnt easy trying to tag them, with their footwork..dodging skills, side step and all.. my leg muscles are aching now la, so long nv sprint already. but still, its fun!! i love this kinda game (but none beats netball =p)im still quite blur about the rules and all, they were quite tolerant on the whole, hehe. more than tolerant, they actually included me (cos the game went really fast, then i was still like a sotong trying to figure out the rules and all) in the game and made effort to pass the ball to me, explained the rules as we're playing. think if im going next week (which i most probably would, marian's also quite enthu abt this..heehe. so i hav company!), i'll not be so ambitious as to jog before the game anymore. haha. gonna jus ask clarence to fetch me. save some energy for the game. lol.

ok, im off to massage my legs. haha. goodnight ppl.

God Bless.

1 comment:

mirabop said...

hey dear, i want to play touch rugby too!!!
So glad to hear that u are growing in your physical and spiritual diets! :) Zechariah 4:6b 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spiri.'