Thursday, April 27, 2006

tkd

i found my favourite taekwondo video clip on youtube! lol. link's HERE!

use to have the file in my old laptop, but the hard disk crashed. so there goes. haa.
oh boy i hate to go again..but yeah, i miss those training days! though pretty much an individual sport, but there was an espirit de corps amongst all who trained together, which i really really love. the joy of training together, spurring each other on to push thru our physical limits, enduring the pain together and all. the thrill of being in the competition arena or even just cheering for friends...arr, those were the days.

don't think i can ever go back to serious training, maybe i could if i forced myself, but my leg injury yet to recover. after like 6years...it still hurts. i dont think there's anymore hope to that. leisure jog still can manage, but it'll hurt if i sprint. -shakeshead- and basically doctor advised me not to do anymore vigorous sport cos im quite prone to getting slip disc already. rarh. my passion...~ aiyah..can feel my heart sinking again...but no no no, gonna get a grip on myself. haha. more fun and meaningful stuffs to do out there. im gonna look on the bright side!

oh oh oh! guess what! today, i received an email notification stating that i've been ACCEPTED for the International Student Volunteer Program!! ellie got accepted too! yippeee yay! Costa Rica here we come!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mirabop said...

hey! u got accepted!!! wow Congrats =)