Thursday, September 29, 2005

not a bad day afterall

this afternoon when I came bac from school, kena headache again...dunno why keep getting these bouts of headaches recently.... went to take a nap and forced myself to wake up at around 3pm...cos I promised Kelvin sir that I wld go curtin find him, take some photos with him (convocation). Anyway...after I drove all the way to curtin, I couldnt find him, so in the end waited somewhere and read my notes.....1hr later he finally called me...and tat was after his photo taking session.....$%%^#$^%....shld hav continued with my nap. but ok, to make up for it, he did buy me a curtin uni t-shirt[and he did suggest to throw in another curtin uni jacket, or something like tat], red color somemore, my favourite color! hehe....but i told him, i don't even have any Murdoch Uni t-shirt, seemed strange for me to wear something with Curtin Uni printed on it...haa...but ok, I accepted the t shirt anyway..since it was red.....lets hope the wording will come off after I wash it or something....lolz...jus joking!!... [ok, not funny... come on...its 235am now, wat do u expect from me at tis kinda time huh].

...anyway..drove him bac to my place, cos i wanted to do my work, and he needed to study for his last paper... I shld have known...sigh, he NAGGED.. and we talked about taekwondo, club stuffs, abt people, abt everything under the sun 90% [conservative approximation] of the time we were at my place.....remaining 10% consisted of transition time for settling down to do work and err, finally abit of serious reading....therefore effective work done, was almost as good as ZERO.

hmm, although it sounds like im complaining....but actually no la..really enjoyed his company. missed those taekwondo training days. tough training, but i love it! he kept on yakking at it until i feel so motivated to go bac for training again...yeshhh...I feeeeel like im gonna make a comeback!! I WILL..haa..im not gonna let this passion of mine die off [plus, I miss those flat-tummy and not-so-chubby-face days]...think I've taken a long enough break. waahaha. but err...sigh, still gotta be stucked in perth for 2years....no chance to go for nationals until im settled back in Singapore. Hav to train consistently, get bac in shape and all first....anyway..national tourney always held during august - the time when im still rushing assignments like mad...tragic! Can only hear stories abt my frens training hard and improving each day, only me....growing fatter n fatter each day here. -_-" ....seems like its almost raining everyday again now...if not i actually feel quite motivated to do jogging n some circuit training on my own ~~ nvmind...where there's a will..there's gonna be a way. haa...maybe i can do some strengthening exercise in my room...control kicks n stuffs huh......hehe. well that was what i did last time when i was so mad abt tkd, trained everyday and every minute i could..did stretching while i was watching tv...haa..those were the days. I guess, i really love the feeling of being really passionate abt something...sort of gives more meaning to life. life without passion...hmm..unthinkable...sounds kinda sad to me, anyway i do believe passion drives one to great heights.

anyway.....even before i did all those training....brought kelvin sir out for supper again.
hmm, although i seem to hav lost interest in talking these days..and nv really hav much comments or views about anything anymore.....but while i was with kelvin sir jus now, seem to never run out of stuffs to tok abt...i guess when it comes to taekwondo, we jus have neverending stuffs to talk abt, and also cos he was so super crap la.....haa...for a moment there, i was happy. for a moment there, life was good, in perth. haa. =)

No comments: